The Global Health Knowledge Collaborative, or GHKC (formerly known as the Knowledge Management Working Group) was formed in 2010 by a group of knowledge management (KM) professionals working in global health and development. The goals of this community of practice are to:
- Serve as a platform for members to share ideas, synthesize knowledge, and innovate;
- Collaborate on KM approaches;
- Collect case studies documenting experiences with KM in global health;
- Promote the use of KM-related products and services; and
- Advocate for the importance of KM for organizations and projects.